Auto Renewing Subscriptions
If you are looking to buy a subscription with our iOS Apps, you should know the following:
- Once you confirm the purchase, your payment will be charged directly from your iTunes Account, making it very simple and fast;
- Your subscription always renews automatically. However, if you are unhappy with this, you can always turn off this feature in your account settings. Just make sure that it happens 24-hours before your active subscription comes to an end;
- Your money will be charged from your iTunes Account the day before your active subscriptions runs out;
- We provide our customers with free trial. However, keep in mind that if you decide to buy a subscription before using all of the days of your trial, then the rest of your unused days will be forfeited.
AdSmash allows you to do a lot of wonderful things in just a few clicks. For instance: it lets you block annoying ads that disturb you from work, makes sure that you are never redirected to potentially harmful websites, and does a lot more. Another great thing about AdSmash is that it is available for all of the major browsers, such as: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Safari, Maxthon, Yandex Browsers. If you are interested in our app, you can always download and get a closer look at our services on our official website.
What does that mean?
Our app is free of charge to all of our customers. However, please be sure to study our terms of service and agree with it before using our services.
What do you mean "AdSmash is free to use?"
AdSmash is an open source project, and can be used by anyone free of charge.
Non-permitted use of AdBlock Master
There are some website owners who will not allow you to use their services unless you actually view the ads. You have to follow the rules, especially if:
- If you have agreed to Terms of Service on the respective website, where it clearly says that you shouldn’t use any ad-blocking services;
- You have no right to use AdSmash in conjunction with any tools to circumvent technological measures that control access to websites.
What are Acceptable Ads?
Nonintrusive ads are not blocked by default, because they can actually be helpful and some websites make their living on it. However, if you want to completely get rid of all of the ads, you can always do that in the settings.
We have the following rules for acceptable ads:
- You may not pay to avoid the criteria. Every single ad must comply with the rules;
- All of the acceptable ads can be found on our forum where you can also discuss them;
- If one of the users has a reasonable argument as to why one of the ads should be removed from the whitelist, then we will get rid of it right away.
What if AdSmash does not work properly?
You use all of our services at your own risk. We make no warranty that our app will meet your requirements, be secure, and error-free. That being said:
- We can’t be sure that 100% of the harmful ads will be blocked and that all of the acceptable ads will be shown in AdSmash default setting;
- We will fully block some of the websites that have a number of potentially harmful ads.