What kind of personal data do we collect?
If you are using our AdSmash app, we collect the following types of personal information automatically:
- Subscription downloads, extension updates, and emergency notifications. If you happen to run into an error on our website, you can write to us about it by using the Issue Reporter feature;
- AdSmash for Android eyeo does not collect any data. However, if you are using our AdSmash app, that is based on Mozilla Firefox browser, then it will have specific functionality, that may send personal data directly to Mozilla;
- If you are using AdSmash on iOS, then the following information will be gathered automatically;: bundle version bundle identifier, report data about crashes and errors, CPU architecture, signal data, version of your operating system, pointer registers, as well as the method or functions names.
Whenever you are using our websites, the following information is collected:
- Your IP address, the web-browser you are using, web address, and aggregated analytics data. All of the above information is collected automatically;
- There are also several types of information that we collect voluntary, including: the email address you signed up with, forum registration, and any types of data you wish to provide us while chatting with our customer support.
How do we collect your personal data?
We use a number of techniques and tools to safely collect your data, including:
- If you are using our products: Subscription downloads, emergency notification checks, update checks, and sending issue reports.
- If you are using our websites: Cookies, but these are required only when you need to log in. We also use log data files when you are using our forum/blog.
How and why do we process your data?
There are a number of reasons as to why we do it, but please remember that the number one reason is to make sure that you find our services enjoyable and helpful. Here are more detailed reasons why:
- To be able to message you about any urgent issues that may appear in our services;
- To perfect our products;
- To prevent any possible leak of personal information;
- To be able to communicate with you.
What is the legal basis of data processing?
All of your personal data is collected and used only in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation, German national data protection laws, and the applicable EU Laws.
How long is your data stored?
Your personal data is usually stored for not longer than a month. Analytics data, however, may be stored for more than 30 days.
Our main goal
You can be sure only collect the necessary amount of information, keep it safe, and work on improving our products with its help. We do everything to please our users.
What rights do you have?
- Learn about the types of your data that we process and always have access to it;
- Tell us to fix your data if something appears to be incorrect;
- You can always ask for your information in a machine-readable form, so you can move it to a different controller any time;
- If your information is not suppose to be stored on our websites in accordance with the low, then you can inform us right away, and we will get rid of it;
- Refuse to give out your data;
- Decline the processing of your data at any given time, even if you did agree to provide it to use earlier;
- Submit a complaint if you are unhappy with our services.
Is there a way I can contact you?